Nathan L. Grizenko
Nathan Grizenko (he/him/his) is a third-year doctorate student in the Division of Occupational Therapy with a specialization in geriatrics. He graduated from Ohio Northern University with a bachelor’s degree in Exercise Physiology. Most recently, Nathan completed his fieldwork rotations in inpatient rehabilitation and outpatient neurologic rehabilitation. He is currently completing his doctoral capstone, exploring the role of occupational therapy in the development of age-friendly communities. He will be completing his capstone experience under the supervision of Marisa Sheldon, director of the Age-Friendly Innovation Center, here in Columbus, Ohio.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Secretary is responsible for:
- Keeping the minutes of the meetings of the Council and its Executive Committee, for maintaining records, and for conducting correspondence.
- Maintaining attendance records and determining quorum at Council meetings.
- Presiding over meetings of the Council in the absence of the President and Vice President.
- Maintaining a record of all legislation that has been passed throughout the academic year, and that this record is formally passed to the next incumbent Executive Board.
- Ensuring that all governing documents (Constitution, Bylaws, and Standing Rules) are updated at the end of every semester of all legislative amendments.
- The Secretary shall fulfill other duties as directed by the Council, the Executive Committee, and the President.
Please contact the secretary at (740) 274-2996 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have news you wish to share with the delegate body.