3nd Year PhD Student in AED Economics
Research Interests: Education, Social Mobility, and Economic Geography
From Bowling Green, OH
@_nickmessenger – follow on twitter
Roles & Responsibilities :
The President is responsible for:
- Presides over all meetings of the Council and implementing all decisions of the Council.
- Selects the time and place of all regular and special meetings of the Council.
- Manages the office associate and for ensuring Council compliance with Council, University State, and Federal fiscal and personnel policies.
- Serves as the liaison between CGS and the Graduate School, University administration, and the Ohio State Board of Trustees.
- Serves externally, as an ex-officio member of the Graduate Council, the University Senate and its Steering Committee, and the Council on Student Affairs.
- Fulfills other duties as directed by the Council and the Executive Committee.