DaVonti' D Haynes
DaVonti' Haynes is a doctoral student in the Agricultural Communication, Education, and Leadership program in the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences. He earned his bachelor's and master's degrees from OSU from the John Glenn College of Public Affairs and the College of Social Work. His research interest includes collegiate access for urban and Appalachian populations, successful transition mechanisms, retention, and programming for students from high school to college. DaVonti' has previously served in USG and on various University Senate committees over the past few years.
Roles & Responsibilities :
The treasurer is responsible for:
- Creating an annual operating budget for the Council.
- Keeping an accurate record of the Council's finances.
- Approving all the Council's expenditures.
- Reporting on the Council's expenditures during delegate meetings.
- Formulating an annual report of the Council's expenditures at the end of the budget year.
- Chair of the Edward J. Ray Travel Award committee.
- Serving as an ex officio voting member of the Council on Student Affairs.
- Serving as an ex officio voting member of the Council on Student Affairs Allocations Subcommittee.