The Executive Committee
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct the business of CGS between delegate meetings and reports back to the delegate body regarding its actions and progress.
- Set the agenda for CGS delegate meetings and prepare necessary items (e.g., acts, resolutions, etc.).
- Select the recipients of the Larry Lewellen Service Awards and the James M. Siddens Award For Distinguished Faculty Advising.
- Meet at least four times during a semester (though two of these can be canceled during summer term).
- Work to identify areas where programing and actions for graduate students are needed and coordinate and lead events.